Everything I used for this recipe
Pabellón Operated Empanada (Recipe)
- Sliced Beef Empanadas
- Fried Plantain
- White Cheese
- Garlic Sauce
For the Beans:
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- ¼ Red Paprika
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- Chop and softie for 5 minutes in a Anti-stick Frying Pan Onion, Paprika and Garlic with a little Oil.
- Add Salt, Sugar and Cumin.
- Add Black Beans and reduce for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add the Cilantro and set aside.
- Chop the banana and fry in a Steel Frying Pan until golden.
- Grate White Cheese.
- To assemble open a shredded meat empanada, add Black Beans, Fried Plantains, grated White Cheese and Garlic Sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.