Everything I used for this recipe
- Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)
Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)regular price $57.14Unit price by
- OXO - 16oz Dispenser Bottles (Set of 3)
OXO - 16oz Dispenser Bottles (Set of 3)regular price $23.97Unit price by
- Zwilling - Professional German Kitchen Knife
Zwilling - Professional German Kitchen Kniferegular price $55.95Unit price by
Pumpkin Cream (Recipe)
- 1 Pumpkin
- 1 Onion
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- ¼ Cup Corn Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Liter Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Sour Cream
- Toasted Bread to taste
- Chives for garnish
- Peel and Cut the Pumpkin.
- In a Tray add Pumpkin, Onion, Garlic, Corn Oil, Salt, Pepper and bake at 400°F or 200°C for 40 minutes.
- In a Blender add the cooked Pumpkin, preferably hot Chicken Broth and blend until a smooth cream is obtained.
- Serve in a deep plate with a Dispenser place a little Sour Cream, to finish add Toast and Chives.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.