Everything I used for this recipe
BBQ Ribs (Recipe)
- 1 Pork Rib
- 1 Beer (I used black)
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Mustard
- ¼ Cup Beer
- Preheat oven to 300°F or 150°C.
- Place the rack on a Tray with Rack.
- Dress the rack with beer.
- Coat the ribs on both sides with the spice mix.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Take them out and using a Brush cover with the bbq sauce on both sides and return to the oven in the gratin option at 400°F or 200°C for 5 to 7 min. on each side.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.