Everything I used for this recipe
- 450gr Grated Coconut
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
For the Candy
- 1½ Cup White Sugar
- ¼ Cup Water
- In a Bowl mix Grated Coconut and Condensed Milk.
- Spread out on a Tray and place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Make balls and return to the freezer for 20 more minutes.
- For the caramel in a Non-Stick Frying Pan add Sugar and Water until caramel is done.
- Dress each ball with the caramel and let it cool.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.