Everything I used for this recipe
- Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inches
Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inchesregular price $429.95Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Can Opener
OXO - Stainless Steel Can Openerregular price $22.49Unit price by
- Duralex 17oz Glass Tumblers (Set of 4)
Duralex 17oz Glass Tumblers (Set of 4)regular price $31.95Unit price by
- New Star Foodservice - Stainless Steel Funnel
New Star Foodservice - Stainless Steel Funnelregular price $8.97Unit price by
- Le Creuset 5.5 Qt Round Cast Iron Stockpot
Le Creuset 5.5 Qt Round Cast Iron Stockpotregular price $328.99Unit price by
- Bormioli Rocco - Glass Water Bottle
Bormioli Rocco - Glass Water Bottleregular price $20.90Unit price by
- Godinger Stemless Wine Glasses (Set of 4)
Godinger Stemless Wine Glasses (Set of 4)regular price $19.95Unit price by
INGREDIENTSFor the Spice Tea
- ½ Root Ginger
- 12 Cloves
- 2 Star Anis
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 Cup White Rum
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Can of Coconut Cream
- 1 Can of Coconut Milk
- 1 Can of Evaporated Milk
- 1 Can of Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup of Spice Tea
- The Rum Mixture
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- A Pinch of Nutmeg
- For the Spice Tea in a pot with water add chopped Ginger, Cloves, Star Anise, Cinnamon sticks and cook until boiling.
- For the Rum mixture in a container add Rum, Cinnamon powder and mix.
- In the blender add Coconut Cream, Coconut Milk, Evaporated Milk, Condensed Milk, Spice Tea, the mixture of Rum, Vanilla and Nutmeg.
- Blend and pour the mixture into a Glass Bottle, refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.