Everything I used for this recipe
- Morton & Basset - Pepperoncino 1.3 Oz.
Morton & Basset - Pepperoncino 1.3 Oz.regular price $9.99Unit price by
- Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inches
Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inchesregular price $429.95Unit price by
- Le Creuset 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Grill Pan
Le Creuset 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Grill Panregular price $188.55Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Bowls (Set of 3)
OXO - Stainless Steel Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $59.95Unit price by
Citrus Chicken (Recipe)
- 1 Whole Boneless Chicken
- Zest of 2 Lemons
- Zest 1 Orange
- 4 Grated Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon (Juice)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Pepperoncino (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp Corn Oil
- For the seasoning in a Bowl place Garlic, Oregano, Pepperoncino, Salt, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest, Lemon juice, Oil and mix.
- Coat the Chicken with the seasoning, making sure to coat all sides.
- Cook in a Grill Pan on both sides at medium high heat until golden brown.
- Take to a preheated oven at 400°F or 200°C for 15 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.