Everything I used for this recipe
For the Churros
- 150ml Water
- 40gr Butter
- 20gr Sugar
- 125gr Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Yolk
- In a Cast Iron Pot place Water when it boils add the Butter and melt.
- Incorporate with a Silicone Spatula Sugar, Salt, Wheat Flour and mix to form a dough.
- Pour the dough into a Glass Bowl and add the Egg, Vanilla and beat with an Electric Mixer until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a Pastry Bag. It is important to compact to avoid air remaining inside.
- Place the mixture in a Steel Frying Pan with hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.