Everything I used for this recipe
Pasta Chicha (Recipe)
- 220gr Pasta
- 4 Cups of Water (3 for cooking and 1 for blending)
- 4 Cups of Milk (3 for cooking and 1 for blending)
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- In a Cast Iron Pot add Water, Milk and Pasta.
- Cook for 35 minutes.
- In a Blender add the Pasta mixture, Condensed Milk, Water, Milk, Cinnamon, Vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Take the chicha to the fridge and let it cool.
- Serve in a Glass with plenty of ice, a bit of Condensed Milk and Sprinkle Cinnamon.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.