Todo lo que use para esta receta
- Meat skirt (skirt)
- Provolone Cheese
- May Sriracha
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Mayo Sriracha
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp White Pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a Cast Iron Skillet cook the Meat already filleted and seasoned with Salt and Pepper to taste.
- For the Onion Saute with Butter, Salt, and Sugar.
- Combine Meat and Onion place Cheese to melt.
- For the Sriracha Mayo in a bowl mix all the ingredients.
- On your favorite Sandwich Bread, spread the Sriracha Mayo with a touch of Meat Mustard and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.