Everything I used for this recipe
White Chocolate Cheesecake (Recipe)
For the Cheesecake
- 180gr White Chocolate
- 1 Bar or 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
For the Syrup:
- 1 Liter of Passion Fruit Game
- 70gr White Chocolate
- In a Bowl add the White Chocolate and melt in the microwave for 30 seconds for 30 seconds until completely dissolved.
- Add the Cream Cheese and with the help of an Electric Hand Mixer beat.
- Incorporate the Eggs one by one and beat.
- In a Removable Mold with Waxed Paper place the mixture and bake at 350°F or 180°C for 40-50 minutes.
- For the Syrup in a Steel Skillet place the Passion Fruit Juice and cook over medium high heat until reduced.
- With the pan turned off but still hot, add the white chocolate and stir until smooth.
- Pour the syrup over the Cheesecake and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.