Everything I used for this recipe
Teriyaki Beef (Recipe)
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Ginger Root
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- ½ Cup Mirin or Rice Vinegar
- ½ Cup Soy Sauce
- ½ Cup Sake
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Corn Starch (diluted in 3 Tablespoons of Water)
- Sesame Seeds
- Meat Chuck Roll
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Peel and cut the Ginger.
- Fry in a Cast Iron Pot with a little Oil and minced Garlic.
- In a Measuring Cup place Mirin, Soy Sauce, Sake and Sugar. Mix, add to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Dilute Corn Starch in Water and add to the pot. Cook until thickened.
- Once thick add the sesame seeds and set aside.
- Chop and season the Meat with Salt and Pepper.
- In a Steel Skillet cook the Meat, when it is almost ready add the teriyaki sauce and fry for 1 more minute.
- Serve with White Rice and Broccoli.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.