Everything I used for this recipe
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Buds
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Cup of Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Orange Peel
- ¼ Cup Rum
- In a Cast Iron Pot combine Milk and Butter until completely dissolved.
- In a Bowl mix Yolks, Egg, Sugar, Salt and stir.
- Add Wheat Flour and mix.
- Add the warm Milk mixture in small portions until complete.
- Add Vanilla, Rum, Orange Peel and mix.
- Cover the bowl with Clingfilm and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and strain the mixture.
- With the help of a Brush add Butter in the Molds and pour the mixture.
- Bake at 475°F or 250°C for 10 minutes and then at 350°F or 180°C for 60 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.