Todo lo que use para esta receta
Brown Chicken Broth (Recipe)
- Chicken Bones
- Salt to taste
- 1 Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Celery Branches
- 1 Tbsp Whole Pepper
- 2 Laurel Leaves
- Place the chicken bones on a tray and bake for 35-45 minutes at 425°F or 220°C.
- In a pot add the chicken bones, onion, carrot, celery, parsley, water, pepper and bay leaves.
- Cook over high heat until boiling, then reduce to medium low heat for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.