Everything I used for this recipe
- OXO - Nonstick Tray 13x18 inches
OXO - Nonstick Tray 13x18 inchesregular price $25.95Unit price by
- Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inches
Zwilling - Chef's Knife 8 inchesregular price $429.95Unit price by
- Yniken - Wide Mouth Glass Jars (Set of 3)
Yniken - Wide Mouth Glass Jars (Set of 3)regular price $33.99Unit price by
Brown Chicken Broth (Recipe)
- Chicken Bones
- Salt to taste
- 1 Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Celery Branches
- 1 Tbsp Whole Pepper
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Place the Chicken Bones on a Sheet with Rack and bake at 425°F or 220°C for 35-45 minutes.
- In a Cast Iron Pot add the baked Chicken Bones, Onion, Carrot, Celery, Parsley, Water, Pepper and Bay Leaves.
- Cook over high heat until boiling, then reduce to medium low heat for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Strain and it's ready to be used.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.