Everything I used for this recipe
- Bembo Qualità d'Autore - Marble Mortar
Bembo Qualità d'Autore - Marble Mortarregular price $159.50Unit price by
- All-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Pan
All-Clad Stainless Steel Fry Panregular price $186.93Unit price by
Cacio e Pepe (Recipe)
- 200gr Spaghetti
- 2 Cups of Pasta Water
- Black Pepper to taste, I used 16gr
- 150gr Grated Pecorino or Parmesan Cheese
- In a Mortar grind the Pepper (you can also use pre-ground pepper)
- Add the Pepper in a Steel Skillet and cook until it releases its aroma (without burning).
- Cook the Pasta for only 5 minutes and remove some of the water.
- Add Pasta Water to pan with Pepper and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta to the skillet and cook for 4 minutes or until al dente.
- Add Grated Parmesan Cheese in small portions, stir and repeat until you get a creamy sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.