Everything I used for this recipe
- Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)
Pyrex - Set of Glass Bowls (Set of 3)regular price $17.50Unit price by
- OXO - Stainless Steel Skimmer Spoon
OXO - Stainless Steel Skimmer Spoonregular price $11.95Unit price by
- OXO - Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons
OXO - Steel Measuring Cups and Spoonsregular price $59.99Unit price by
- Zwilling - Professional German Kitchen Knife
Zwilling - Professional German Kitchen Kniferegular price $55.95Unit price by
- Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)
Euro Ceramica - Ceramic Tableware (Set of 16 pieces)regular price $57.14Unit price by
- 1 Cup Yucca Starch
- ½ Cup Corn Starch
- 1 Cup Fresh Cheese
- ½ Cup Cotija Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Cup Cream of Milk
- 1 Egg
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- In a Glass Bowl add grated Queso Fresco, Cotija Cheese, Corn Starch, Yuca Starch, Sugar, Baking Powder, Salt and mix.
- Add the Egg, Milk Cream, mix with a Silicone Spatula and then knead.
- Make balls with the dough.
- In a Cast Iron Pot with hot Vegetable Oil, immerse the dough balls and fry until golden brown (They will float when they are ready).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.