Todo lo que use para esta receta
Baked Brie (Recipe)
- 1 Puff Pastry
- 1 Tbsp Wheat Flour
- 4 Tbsp Mix Berry Jam
- 1¼ Cup Sliced and Toasted Almonds
- 1 Whole Brie Cheese
- 1 Egg
- On a Table and with a little Wheat Flour spread the Puff Pastry. With the help of a Knife cut a large circle.
- In the center add Jam, Almonds and a whole Brie Cheese.
- Beat an Egg and with a brush moisten the entire edge of the dough.
- Close by bringing the ends to the center.
- Flip and bring to a Tray with Papal Encerado.
- Paint with the Egg and decorate as you like.
- Bake at 400°F or 200°C for 20-30 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.