Everything I used for this recipe
Rice with Chorizo (Recipe)
- 1 Can of Green Pigeon Peas
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Paprika
- 2 Sausages
- 2 Cups Rice
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Over Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- ½ Onion
- 1 Jalapeno
- 3 Chives
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- For the stir-fry in Food Processor combine all ingredients, process and set aside.
- Remove the skin of the Chorizos, chop into small pieces.
- In a Cast Iron Pot cook the Chorizos until they are golden brown and have released their oil.
- Add the vegetables Cut into cubes, the previously made sauce, the Sazón envelope and cook.
- Add Rice and Sauté a bit.
- Add the can of Pigeon Peas and stir
- Add Chicken Stock, bring to a boil and cook covered at medium low heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve and add lemon juice and chopped Cilantro.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.