Todo lo que use para esta receta
Rice with Chorizo (Recipe)
- 1 Can of Green Pigeon Peas
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Sausages
- 2 Cups Rice
- 3 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Seasoning Sachet
- Salt to taste
- ½ Onion
- 1 Jalapeno
- 3 Chives
- 4 Cloves Garlic
Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Remove the skin from the chorizos, chop them into small pieces and cook until they are golden brown and have released their oil.
- Add the diced vegetables, sauté and cook.
- Add rice and fry a little.
- Add chicken broth and sazón stir.
- Add the can of pigeon peas, stir and cook covered at medium low temperature.
- Serve and add lemon juice and chopped coriander.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
Your cart -
Your cart is currently empty.