Everything I used for this recipe
Pineapple Chaufa Rice (Recipe)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 100gr Chicken
- 75gr Shrimp
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 25gr or 1 Strip of Bacon
- Pineapple to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Sauteed (Onion + Paprika)
- ¼ Cup Edamame
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ Cup Cold Rice
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Chives
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro
- In a Steel Wok add Butter, Chicken, Shrimp and Garlic previously Chopped , season with Salt. Sauté and set aside.
- In the same Wok, saute Bacon, Pineapple, Paprika, Onion and Edamame. Separate and remove excess fat.
- Bat and cook the Egg in Oil, once cooked add the Rice and fry.
- Add the already cooked Chicken and Shrimp. Also the mix of vegetables and Bacon.
- Stir in Soy Sauce and Chives, fry.
- Serve and decorate with Cilantro.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.