Everything I used for this recipe
Stuffed Arepa (Recipe)
- 500gr Ham
- 250gr Gouda Cheese
- ½ Bar or 57gr melted butter
- 2 Cups Precooked Corn Meal
- 2 ½ Cups Water
- Salt to taste
- Chop the Ham and bring to a Food Processor.
- Grate the Cheese and mix with the Ham.
- In a Bowl mix Water, Salt and Corn Flour.
- Melt Butter and add to dough.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Arm the arepas with the filling and bring to the AirFryer at 390°F or 200°C for 20 -25 minutes.
Recipe for 6 Arepas.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.