Everything I used for this recipe
- Lauchuh - Rectangular ceramic plates (Set of 4)
Lauchuh - Rectangular ceramic plates (Set of 4)regular price $29.91Unit price by
- John Boos 24x18 Inch Wood Cutting Board
John Boos 24x18 Inch Wood Cutting Boardregular price $189.95Unit price by
- Global - Set of Knives (Set of 2)
Global - Set of Knives (Set of 2)regular price $149.95Unit price by
Stuffed Aji Dulce (Recipe)
- Sweet Chilli
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Serrano Ham
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 3 Cups Water
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Cut Mozzarella Cheese into squares, wrap them in Serrano Ham and fill with Chili Peppers.
- For the vinegar in a Cast Iron Pot add Pepper, Garlic, Sugar, Salt, Vinegar, Water and Laurel. Let boil, then rest until cool and Strain.
- Place the Stuffed Peppers in a Glass Container and add the Vinegar.
- Leave to pickle for 8 hours and then refrigerate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key and then the arrow keys to make a selection.
your cart -
Your cart is empty.